Let’s see how successful people start their morning.
Our morning schedule takes control of the rest of the day, so if we use our morning time wisely, we can lead to a happier and healthier productive day ahead. Every successful person in this world understands the importance of time, that’s why they wake up early, so as they’ve some few extra hours to look at before the day begins.
Scientific researches proves why getting up early morning is important, as it reveals how successful people accomplish things in early morning time that are quit impossible to do in the later time of the day.
What most of the successful people do in their morning routine will not only inspire you but will force you to rethink about your morning routines. Let’s see how they start their morning :
1) Tim Cook, CEO – Apple:- Well, He is proud of himself on being the first one to enter the office and the last one to get out. Tim cook is best known for sending the office mails in the early morning time of 4:30 am, by 5 am he can be found in gym.
2) Indra Nooyi- CEO, PepsiCo:- Getting up early helps her in knocking out the tasks before the rest of the world, she spends some time on office mails and news activities.
3) Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India:- The Indian Prime Minister wakes up by 5 AM. According to the website www.narendramodi.in, he performs yoga and sun salutation.
4) Mukesh Ambani- Chairman, Reliance Industries Limited:- Mukesh Ambani wakes up between 5 AM to 5:30 AM. He then works out in the gym located in his house followed by the swimming and going through the news and mails.
5) Mark Zuckerberg- Co-Founder and CEO, Facebook:- Mark usually wakes up before 6 am, he then gets ready and goes straight to the office. Earlier, he was known to have very little sleep as sometimes his conversation with the programmers used to go on till 5 am .
6) Barack Obama – Ex-President of the USA:- The former US president gets up by 6 AM, he goes to gym and performs weight training and various other exercises. Later, he has breakfast with her family.
7) Virat Kohli- Indian Cricketer:- Virat wakes up by 6 AM, he hits the gym and his workout and training consists of wide number of exercises. This has helped him in developing the fitness level which is very comfortable for his performance in the game.
8) Jack Dorsey- Co-Founder, Twitter:- Jack gets up from the bed by 5:30 AM, he usually goes to jogging followed by the meditation.