Elements of a great morning routine.
Waking up is an important part of the day. It’s been said that your morning habits decides the kind of day you’re going to have. Early morning time is the most peaceful time of the day, however some people choose to decline the wealth of time given by getting up early in the morning. Also, study suggests that by following a regular morning routine, your stress and anxiety will walk away from you and you’ll feel more concentrated and satisfactory towards your life.
Here’s how you can develop an effective morning routine to boost your mental and physical health :
1) Start with gratitude:- To point is to feel Thankful, as you woke up, you must be grateful that you woke up alive. There could have been many things that could have been went wrong. You should feel Thankful that you and your loved ones are all good.
2) Meditate:- Meditating in early morning is known to be very good for the human body. It’s helps you in increasing your concentration and also provides you the peace of mind.
3) Eat a good breakfast:- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, one should never skip breakfast. You should have a simple breakfast that must be rich in fibers like a banana and oats giving you good strength for the rest of the day.
4) Spend some time in your favorite game:- Nothing can be best than having a good round of your favorite game with your buddies in the morning. Playing games in early morning boosts your stamina and exercises your body throughout.
5) Have a to-do list prepared:- If you don’t have a to-do list in your mind, then you’re missing out on a productive day ahead. Pen down the lists of work you have to do on prior basis.