The ultimate startup hacks to boost productivity
Working in a startup isn’t about fun and games, startup employees works hard constantly to mark their best step. As the main focus is Growth, they’ve to finish their to-do list in a short interval of time. The work environment is less formal and relaxed as compared to the MNC’s, but employees at the startup have to work extremely hard to make their startup a big success. Here are few steps by which you can boost productivity of your startup:
1) Make your office space decorative:- While having a huge work-load, if you look up from your computer and you see something that make you smile, it’ll put you in good mood instantly. Decorate your office space with flowers, quotes and pictures to provide your employees to look upon something apart from work.
2) Take scheduled breaks:- Ask your employees to take some breaks in a regular interval so as these scheduled breaks will help them maintain a constant performance level. Sitting for long time at desks takes down the concentration of employees and makes their performances poor.
3) Time tracking:- When you’re in a middle of work, it’s very easy to lose track of time, Encourage your employees for the Time Tracking. So as they’ll be having a approximate timing each of their task will take and it will ensure that they accomplish more tasks and this would boost productivity of your startup.
4) Avoid unnecessary meetings:- Various companies arrange meetings without a proper agenda eventually wasting the employee’s as well as company’s time. If a particular task can be done on phone or via email, avoid calling a meeting for the same.
5) Encourage listening to music:- A lot of people works better when they listen to music, playing ambient music in the background can really soothe the stress of employees. It’s really important to maintain a strong work culture in your office to boost your productivity as employees are the most valued asset of an organisation.