Top 10 Richest People in the World 2017
May 25, 2017
- Bill Gates:- He lives in US. Bill Gates founded the world’s largest software business, Microsoft, with Paul Allen, and subsequently became one of the richest men in the world. Now he is 60 Years Old and His Net Worth is £70.8 billion ($91.9 billion).
- Jeff Bezos:- He lives in US. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of the world’s largest online shopping retailer Amazon. Now he is 52 Years Old and His Net Worth is £61.8 billion ($80.22 billion).
- Warren Buffett:- He lives in US. He is the most successful investor in the world, as chairman and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway. Now he is 85 Years Old and His Net Worth is £61.6 billion ($79.96 billion).
- Amancio Ortega:- He lives in Spain. He founded Inditex in 1985, which owns brands like Zara, Pull & Bear, Bershka, and Massimo Dutti. Now he is 79 Years Old and His Net Worth is $74.2 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg:- The 32-year-old is the chairman, CEO, and co-founder of social networking giant Facebook. His Net worth is £47.7 billion ($61.92 billion).
- Carlos Slim:- He is Mexico’s wealthiest man and one of the richest self-made billionaires in the world after taking control of Latin America’s biggest mobile telecom firm America Movil. His Net worth is £46 billion ($59.71 billion).
- Charles Koch:- Charles has been the chairman and CEO of the US’ second largest private company Koch Industries since 1967. His net worth is $55.9 billion.
- Larry Ellison:- He is the founder and chairman of the international giant Oracle. His Net worth — £40.6 billion ($52.7 billion).
- Michael Bloomberg:- He is the founder, owners and CEO of the huge global financial services, mass media, and software company Bloomberg. His Net worth is £39 billion ($50.62 billion).
- Bernard Arnault:- Arnault is the Chairman and CEO of the world’s largest luxury goods company, LVMH. His Net worth is £35.2 billion ($45.69 billion).