These Quizzes can help you in determine your career path
We might have came across many puzzles that entertain us and tells us about our personality, character and some more things. However, there are lot of puzzles that can definitely help you to choose the right career path for you. While they may not determine your exact future, but sure can lead you through in case you find yourself in need of guidance. Here are some of those puzzles :
1) Strengths Quest:- Based on your best skills, strengths quest provides you a report listing your talents and how can you add these talents to your advantage.
2) MyPlan.com This is a series of 4 tests to help you determine your career personality. Each test teaches you different aspects of work and something insightful, providing you a insight of different jobs and industry. You can try a free online version here.
3) The Big Five Personality Test This examines you on the basis of 5 personality traits like openness, conscientiousness, agreeableness, extraversion, and neuroticism. It’s mainly based on questionnaire on your interactions with people.
4) Myers- Briggs The MBTI(Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) test is one of the most important test used. MBTI uses 16 personality traits and provides you an idea of your personality choices.
5) PI Behavioural Assessment:- This test is mainly based upon your behaviour at the workplace. It analyses your business management skills and the primary traits regarding how you are at workplace.
6) Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator:- There are 8 Personality types ,named as the reformer, the helper, the achiever, the individualist, the investigator, the loyalist, the enthusiast, the challenger, and the peacemaker. This examines your personality and provides which one of these describes you best.
7) iSeek ‘clusters’:- It’s a very quick test and based on your your favourite subjects, passion and personality traits you can choose the following career choices.