Are You Serious About Making Money? If Yes, Here Are Tips By Mukesh Ambani Himself.
Making money is the topmost priority for all of us, if not the topmost it is one of the most important. Though money is equally important for all of us, but making money isn’t equal for everyone. Few earn millions while some struggle for thousand. There are several ways to ensure good career and money, education is one them. But who’s sure that after getting good education will fetch you those much needed bank balances ?
No one can really. So who can tell us about money making and being wealthy ? Can someone who’s already wealthy ? Yes for sure. So who’s better than the ‘Emblem of wealth’ – Mukesh Ambani. Well, he is the man who has taken Reliance Industries to a new ladder of success and it’s believed by experts that he has that attitude of making big money. Mukesh Ambani shares with us some tips for being wealthy –
1) Money isn’t everything, but important:- His father, the legendary businessman Dhirubhai Ambani always said, ” Money isn’t everything, but important”. He truly believes in it and says not to run for money always but take it seriously.
2) Don’t try to be hero, just be good at your work:- He leads the largest business empire of India. But he is rarely seen in media. He believes that being good in things you do will eventually make you as an icon and trying to be known is useless unless your work is recognized.
3) Trust everyone around but don’t be dependent on them:- He has seen certain different in early stages of his career, he knows how to handle critical situations and believes that one should everyone around but shouldn’t be dependent on them.
4) Taking risks is best way to learn:- He says that every step taken doesn’t guarantee you success but people who took it with good intentions, go on to learn things and one shouldn’t be tired of his work. His attitude towards his work must remain every time.
5) Innovate for future And finally he says, Success isn’t a permanent destination. One has to keep on innovating for future to make sure that success stays on.