5 Reasons Why Women Are Better And Successful Entrepreneurs Than Men
Women comprises of about 30% of Senior management in Corporate world. Latest research reveals that a woman is less likely to fail while setting up a business than men. So, why are women doing a better job in startup of a business than male counterparts ? Here are some of the major reasons that answers this question :
1) Women are better risk takers. If we look at the statistics, 87% of women entrepreneurs see themselves as risk takers compared to 87% of the men. While these female entrepreneurs are embracing risks, they’re more likely to be tempering their business approach with a realistic assessments of dangers ahead.
2) Women are honest with their business. They open up, they talk about their fears. They aren’t afraid of sharing their failures due to less ego as comparative to men. In short women are more honest about what’s going on and what’s gonna make it easier for others to help.
3) Women are less prone to over confidence. Very few women comes into business line. They consider their business success if they can be Their bosses and can replace their previous job income. But they never get into over confidence.
4) Startups with a female executives, less prone to failure. Enterprises with a 1-2 female executives, their is 50-50 chances of success and failure. But in smaller models of enterprises with 4-5 female executives, the success rate overcomes failure chances by 20 to 50 percentage.
5) Women appreciate Creativity. Nowadays, creativity is a mandatory measure. One needs to be creative in every aspects for running a business, And if one fails to be creative than it becomes very hard for their business to survive. Women tends to be more creative than men, and they see value in the creativity.