Inspiring stories of India’s top Internet Entrepreneurs- Rags to Riches
Today in this article we are sharing with you the success stories of India’s top Internet Entrepreneur who successfully started with almost nothing in hand. These Entrepreneur will inspire you for sure. These successful stories will inspire you through your startup journey and will keep you motivated.
- Alok Kejriwal of Games2win:- Alok kejriwal likes to be called Robinhood, Alok Robinhood Kejriwal. He is an Indian Entrepreneur, CEO and founder of Contest2win group of companies. Games2win comes under global top 20 website for online gaming. He belongs to a business family. He completed his M.COM from mumbai, and after that he started working with his father’s company which was a shock manufacturing company.
- Anupam Mittal of Shaadi.com:- Shaadi.com a well known and world’s largest matrimonial site was founder by Anupam Mittal. The way he started and dreamt about Shaadi.com is quite creative and inspiring. The idea of Shaadi.com came after he met a marriage broker in India who went door to door carrying biodata in his suitcase.
- Manmohan Aggarwal Of Yebhi.com:- He is the founder and CEO of e-commerce portal yebhi.com. Firstly he started online retail store for footwear named bigshoebazar.com later he started yebhi.com which is a online retail store of many products.
- Dinesh Aggarwal Of Indiamart.com:- Indiamart.com is the world’s second largest online B2B market place founded by Dinesh Aggarwal. Earlier he used to work in HCL technologies in USA as a net expert, after working few years later he returned to India and started Intermesh a web development company.
- Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal of Snapdeal.com:- In 2010 they both started snapdeal.com as a daily deal platform. Later it grew up and turned into one of the largest in online retail in India and currently have more than 18 million users.
- VSS Mani of Just Dial:- With the little investment of Rs. 50000, a rented apartment and rented furniture VSS Mani started Justdial in 1997. He faced many problems in his life, once he had to mortgage his wife’s jewelry to run business and also did not took any salary for first two years. He wanted to start his own phone based search engine, for this he did various work like wedding planner and tried his luck. Due to his hard work today Justdial had its IPO and listed in Indian Stock Exchange with share price of nearly Rs. 600.
Hope you like the article check other article as well,
Guys if you want to share your failure to success story, just write as a mail on email@example.com, may be you lucky enough to get published..
and forget not to hit that bell icon floating at lower right corner, and allow as to update you with new articles posted..