Boost your sales through facebook
I don’t feel i need to introduce you to the social media platform like Facebook. You all are very well aware that Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites where you find billions of people to get connected. One of the greatest advantage is that it is free of cost. So if you are finding the way for free marketing on social media then Facebook is a right place. Today i am going to share some of the Facebook marketing tips for your business which will help you to boost your sales.
- Use picture when posting to Facebook – A little copy and a picture can go along way.
- Preschedule Facebook posts using Facebook scheduling tools.
- Advertise using a modest budget .
- Fill out your Facebook page details including description hours and contact information.
- Add a call to action to your Facebook Page.
- Change your Facebook cover image on a regular basis.
- Add events to Facebook events.
- Stay educated with Facebook changes.
- Invite your Facebook friends to your Facebook page and events.
- Be creative.
- Tell stories about your employees, owners, products, services and industry.
- Collaborate with other Facebook Page manager to engage with each other online.
- Share content from your news feed.
- Like, Comment and share from your business Facebook page to your personal account.
- Use Facebook page manager on your mobile devices.
- Stay on topic, only post about things that have to do with your business, your industry or your audience.
- Secure your personal URL on Facebook by going to fb.com/username.
- Add your Facebook URL to your business cards and other printed material.
- Add Facebook links to your sites, other social accounts and Youtube channel.
- Share some free stuff’s to your Facebook Fans.
If you feel this information is helpful to you then please share with your friends to help others.