From Beauty Pageants to Entrepreneurship, These Ladies Define ‘Beauty With Brains’
There are plenty of successful Indian ladies who prove that ‘Beauty with Brains’ phrase truly sums up their persona in their own way. Every year , India’s biggest beauty pageant ‘Femina Miss India’ crowned three beautiful ladies who carry an extra ordinary potential in themselves gives nation a pleasant pride. Among them there are many beauties who candidly define that this crown is not just to win a beauty contest, but to empower generations to cope up with their work. Today we will pride to call out the names of those Miss India winners who have donned many hats on their head, and have chosen to be an Entrepreneur in their lives.
Here is the list of ‘beauties with brains’ who have marked their footprints on the path of entrepreneurship bagging the grand titles.
- Vanya Mishra :- In 2012, She was crowned Femina Miss India. Femina Miss India platform gave Vanya an exposure at very early age to fashion and the millions of brands. This helped her in brainstorming an idea creating a platform based on the concept of store discovery in fashion and lifestyle segment. With the help of her engineering college friend Vanya launched ‘SummerLabel’ and now the former Miss India turned entrepreneur.
- Ushoshi Sengupta :- In 2010 she was crowned with the title of Miss Universe India. Miss Universe India changed her life completely and now she is a a model and an entrepreneur. She is the Founder and CEO of Tapashi Educational Services (TES) Kolkata. In the region of Kolkata TES is an educational platform.
- Neha Dhupia :- A well-known face of Indian cinema, won the Miss India winner title in 2002. Currently she is associated with the known e-commerce retailer ‘LimeRoad‘ as their Style Director. From the actress the high-spirited Neha turned entrepreneur, as she believes in progressive career. By expanding new horizons Neha strongly advocates the philosophy of moving ahead in life.
- Gul Panag :- Gul Panag have donned many hats on her head. She has been a model, an actress, a producer, politician and now an Indian pilot. She is relentless in her life journey, now She is the founder of app Mobiefit also. Mobiefit aims to drive people towards fitness growth, and help them launch multiple fitness products that could help people with fitness problems.
- Juhi Chawla :- In 1998, Juhi Chawla was crowned with the title of Miss India. She is not just a successful Indian actress, but also an entrepreneur. Juhi is the co-owner of Indian Premiere League’s team Kolkata Knight Riders , which comes under the label of Red Chillies Entertainment. Juhi is an active business leader of India.
- Sushmita Sen :- The well known face and ageless beauty queen of Bollywood was crowed with the title of Miss Universe in 1994. From Miss Universe beauty pageant to entrepreneurship, Sushmita Sen finds her own path in business. Sushmita Sen is the founder of Tantra Entertainment. With her passion, hard work she has proved she is no less than a paragon in fighting things out in life.